Saturday, August 15, 2009

Food Plan

The trainer I have been seeing on Saturday mornings has me (and the rest of the group) on a eating plan. We are going on the third week and I am just about sick of it. BUT this week I will follow it to a T*. I didn't follow it for dinner, and the scale showed a one pound gain.

Here's the Menu
Need to eat every 2 1/2 - 3 hours

Breakfast
Regular Oat meal cooked with water
add: raisins, blue berries, strawberries or black berries
1 egg egg (cooked anyway you want)

Snack
Fat Free Yogurt (Yoplait is the bets)
1 medium fruit

Lunch
Option 1
Green Salad
Lettuce and all the veggies you want
Cooked chicken breast no skin (size deck of cards)
No creamy dressings

Option 2
Subway
6" Turkey on Wheat
No cheese/No Mayo

Snack
Option 1
1 slice whole wheat bread
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1/2 banana
1 glass of milk (soy or fat free)

Option 2
Small bowl of fruit salad of
grape fruit
orange
cantaloupe

Dinner
Grilled chicken or salmon (size of a deck of card)
1 cup veggies
1 small salad

*Well sort of to the T. I eat a whole banana for the 2nd snack, drink the milk with dinner and I either have chicken or subway for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment