Friday, September 11, 2009

Stratigic Planning

I got an idea of something entirely farfetched and extreme even for me. I have sever doubts I can pull it off.

The idea started with the contemplation of drinking Slim-Fast again twice a day. Currently, I feel that I am too far off the eating plan that I need something strict to get control over my eating again. Since I have done the Slim-Fast with success in the past I know I can do this again.
The extreme part is that I want to exercise four hours a day. I know that there are people out there who are able to do this, but I’ve never done it. Even when I was going to the gym 3 hours a day. Do I have it me? What exercises would I do? How will I do it? Am I crazy for thinking this? Many self-doubt questions started to rise, and when self-doubt rises it’s so much easier to sink into them and give up before I even try.

This is my eating plan: 2 shakes a day, a yummy salad and 3 snack per day with mutational supplements i.e., vitamins, iron, omega 3’s and B12. I know I can do it for a month, but can I do it up to Thanksgiving? Only time will tell.

As for the exercise, that starts tomorrow. First goal, 4 hours a day for 1 week.
It all starts tomorrow … stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment